Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1

So, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed because I'm starting my Project 365 on Day 2 of 2011.  Already a day behind and only two days into the year.  So with that, let me tell you that you might not get a new picture every single day - at least not here and on Facebook.  I have set a personal goal to use my camera every single day of 2011 however, so I'm going to try very hard to meet that goal - even if you don't see the images until a day or two later. I'll try not to get TOO behind!

The point of the project is simply to make myself pick up my camera every day.  Too often, several days go by without a scheduled shoot, or when I'm busy with editing and the business side of the photography industry, my family, or whatever else is going on.  I want to meet 2011 head on and say, "this year, I'm going to put my passion for photography at the very front, and take that camera everywhere I go."

I'm sure my family will just LOVE this, but they've been pretty good about it so far.  Yesterday and today.  We'll see how THEY all feel on Day 365 and see if this is something that might carry on into 2012. 

So, without any more chatting, here we go.  2011 in images from Studio386 photographer Erin Roberts.  I hope you enjoy!!




Day 1 - January 1, 2011

Bridal bouquet designed for Tabitha Crisp for the Crisp - Taylor Wedding in Branford, FL.  Designed by Suzette Maddox from The Flower Shop in Branford, FL.  I shot this image while taking pictures of all the wedding flowers for Suzette to add to her beautiful portfolio.  If you haven't been to The Flower Shop lately, you need to stop by.  Suzette adds beautiful little things daily to make it so much more than a place to get gorgeous flower arrangements.  Here's her website www.theflowershopbranfordfl.com and phone number (386) 935-2144.

No comments:

Post a Comment